Sunday, September 13, 2015

Bike probs.

9/07/15


 Hola everyone!

I don’t have a ton of time today because the library was closed!  This week we had so many bike problems!  The longest we had after we fixed our tires was 1 full day, the shortest was 30 minutes.  People have got to quit throwing spiky metal things out of their windows because it keeps popping our tires.  But it’s all good!!  We fix them and keep going for the most part hahaha. 

 I can’t believe that this is the last week of the transfer!  Hopefully transfer night goes well and Elder Jones and I get to stay together!  Plus, I hope on Sunday some of our investigators come to church!!  It’s always an important thing for them to do so they can be baptized!  We have 10 people on date to be baptized and 8 of them are for this month.  Hopefully they do :)  We have one family who we are super excited for!  We are going to take them to the Visitors Center and hope that it does its magic!!  That’s all I have time for right now!  I love you all! 


Elder Pachner

No comments:

Post a Comment