Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hola



9/21/15
Hey everyone,
How is everyone doing?  This week has had its ups and its downs.  We started teaching our ward mission leader’s wife's brother.  He is super cool and came to church yesterday!  He says he wants to be baptized and feels good and thinks he will be ready for his baptism date on October 18th.  We are super excited for him! 
We also had a super cool zone training conference yesterday with all the stake leaders and leaders from each ward to show and teach what a correct coordination meeting should be like.  It was super cool and will be super helpful because the branch I’m in right now is very new.  We actually had our first coordination meeting this past week which was cool but hard because my companion doesn't now all of our investigators yet so I had to do most of the talking.  But it helps me to learn Spanish better.  Spanish is coming along well!  It definitely feels like I’m remembering it rather than learning it!  It is such a beautiful language!  That’s all for this week!  I love you all!

Elder Pachner III

No comments:

Post a Comment