Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hey Everyone!

 

8/17/15
This week was a little better than last!  We had 3 lessons this week which is much better than last week!  But I think next week we will have a lot more!  This week has been hard like last week in a lot of ways but that’s OK with me!  The harder the weeks are the more I will be blessed with finding those who are ready to accept the gospel! 
 Last night was super awesome!  We got a referral from the English elders and as we walked over there we realized we had walked by there earlier that week and had kind of talked with some of the people there.  Elder Jones said he didn’t want to go and I felt like we needed to.  He ended up turning and starting to walk away but in the end we went back there.  When we got there they were having like a small party and they offered us food!  It was sooooo good!!!  They offered us beer too but we said no to that hahaha.  We then found the referral and talked to him and to 7 other people!  We got 7 new contacts out of it and I set up an appointment for Saturday to teach at least 2 of the people there!  But there were 4 or 5 guys who were pretty interested!  Hopefully we get some new investigators!! 
 Then after we left we had to head back to the appt and we passed a grandma with two of her grand kids and we stopped to talk to her.  She was super super solid!  She is looking for our church and doesn’t know it yet.  She said that if when she meets with us and goes to church with us, if she feels like peace and happiness she will go to church with us forever!  She has definitely been prepared to meet us!  I am so excited for this week!  The past two weeks were hard but we are being blessed for them!!!!  Church was much better yesterday too!  I felt comfortable and loved.  I love the members here so much!  Most are converts and have truly amazing testimonies!  They inspire me so much! 

 That’s about all for now!  I love you all so much!
Elder Pachner


No comments:

Post a Comment